Date and time
11 – 12 September
10 AM – 6 PM
Phosphoric production site of JSC Apatit
We kindly invite you to take part in a research & practical conference “JSC “NIUIF”: 100 years of progress in science and production”
, dedicated to the 100th Anniversary of the Institute. The conference will take place in Cherepovets at Phosphoric production site of JSC “Apatit” on 11-12 September 2019.
The Speakers are kindly invited to make an oral report on the following topics:
- innovative solutions in the field of extraction and beneficiation of phosphate raw materials, technology of sulfuric and phosphoric acids, mineral fertilizers, feed phosphates and technical salts;
- development of technical solutions for revamp of existent production technologies to increase capacity and energy efficiency, recommendations for replacing of deteriorated or outdated existent equipment with more efficient and cost-effective equipment;
- experience in introducing environmentally safe and efficient process solutions.
Within the conference there shall take place Research & practical seminar “The role of analytical services to ensure the quality of mineral fertilizers and sulfuric acid”.
Summarizing the results of the conference there shall be issued the book of reports.
On the 2nd day of the conference, there shall be a technical visit of the Nitrogen production site and Phosphoric production site of JSC “Apatit”.
Who may be interested in this conference?
- specialists in the field of sulfuric, phosphoric acids and fertilizer production;
- specialists of analytical services;
- specialists of research institutes, industry-oriented universities;
- representatives of local and international organizations related to production technology and distribution of fertilizers;
- representatives of agricultural companies;
- traders, consultants, service providers.
Registration fee (including VAT):
- attendee – 25.000 rub;
- speaker – complementary fee.
Registration deadline is 30 June 2019.
Deadline for submission of Abstracts is 31 May 2019.
We kindly ask you to fill out the registration form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the subject of the letter “100-year Conference NIUIF”.